Your privacy is important to us. It is S.E. International School’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://seischool.com .
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Web Server Logs
When you visit the Site, our web server may record the following information in its server log:
- your IP Address
- your username (if you have logged in as a registered user)
- the URLs you have requested to access
- the dates and methods of requests
- the status code of your requests
- URLs of pages that referred you to the Site
- number of bytes transferred
- your web browser and operating system platform.
Unless required by legal process, we do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information. This means that user sessions will be tracked by IP address, but a user’s identity will remain anonymous. In addition, we ordinarily do not disclose to third parties Site usage by individual IP addresses, but we may do so in very limited circumstances when complying with law or legal process, working with consultants assisting us with fixing or improving the website, or monitoring and improving the security of our network.
S.E. International School uses Google Analytics software to perform site usage analytics. Google Analytics collects anonymous information from users to help our site usage and referrals from other websites. This data is used primarily to optimize the website experience for our visitors, but also to assist us in developing marketing plans. Information collected and processed by Google Analytics includes the user’s IP address, network location, and geographic location. Google Analytics acquires all its information directly from the user, by installing a cookie on the user’s computer. This site does not share any information it collects with Google, and Google Analytics does not collect any personally identifying information such as names, contact information, social security numbers or financial information. Accordingly, we cannot use any information acquired by Google Analytics to contact you directly.
We use the following type of cookies:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are essential to the provision of our Website.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies help us remember choices you have made while on our website, remember your preferences, and personalize your Website experience.
- Analytics and performance cookies: these cookies help us collect statistical and analytical usage to help up analyze website usage.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with content on certain social media platforms, such a “liking” our posts. Depending on your social media setting, the social media network will have record of this and may display your name or identifier in relation to this action.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. For further information regarding cookies and how to manage them, please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use pixel tags, which are small graphic files that allow us and our trusted third party partners to track your Website usage and collect usage data, including the number of pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, what you click on next, and other information about your Website visit.
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2019.
If you have questions about this policy, please email us – contact at seischool.com