Circular for Primary Section
CIRCULAR FOR PRIMARY SECTION
Academic year 2010-2011 is about to end and beginning of new academic year is very close. We know and we do understand that all progress was possible because of your cordial co-operation and we anticipate the same in coming years.
You are requested to make necessary payments before 31.05.2011 as per following details to avoid any inconvenience to you and to us.
1. Bus fees according to your area for the 1st term of academic year 2010-2011 should be paid , if bus service is required. The area wise chart has been put up on the notice- board and also available in the office. Pay your first quarterly school fees for next academic year before 15.06.2011
2. Std = Work books including note books / Work Experience material
I = Rs. 840
II = Rs. 940
III = Rs.1040
IV = Rs 1050.
3. Workbooks and note books will be given on 4th ,6th ,7th June from 10.a.m. to 12.00 p.m. in the school office.
4. Government text books prescribed by Maharashtra State Bureau of Textbook production and curriculum research Pune, should be purchased by the parents from market.
5. School office will work between 9.a.m. to 1:30 p.m. throughout vacation except Sundays and public holidays.
6. Stationary, school uniform, karate uniform, P.T.T- shirt skates and school bags will be available on request and payment of specified costs. It is compulsory for boys for Std.V onwards to wear full pants.(contact the school office for the price list)
7. School re-opens for Primary section (Std I-IV) on 13th June, Monday.
8. On 13.06.2011 the school timing will be ( 12:45 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.) parents are requested to drop and pick up their wards on the first day i.e. 13.06.2011 since there is no bus service on the first day. Bus timing and bus stop arrangement will be informed to the parents on the first day in the school office.
9. Parents please note that students should wear black sandals(kitos ) in the rainy season from (June to Oct.). They have to wear Blue canvas shoes for the second term after Diwali vacation.
10. Admissions from Nur. To Std. X. are in progress.
Your full co-operation is expected.
Director : Radhika Desai.
Principal : Rita Suri